Computers can require repair for a variety of reasons:
- The system becomes infected with a virus or other malicious software.
- A hardware component such as a hard drive, video card, or power supply fails.
- The operating system becomes corrupted and the computer is unable to start.
- The system is accidentally dropped or liquid is spilled on it.
- Dust builds up in the system and it starts to shutdown randomly to avoid overheating.
Capable Computers can diagnose your desktop or laptop and recommend the appropriate computer repair.
We’ll evaluate your system to determine if the problem is due to hardware, software, or a virus, and provide recommendations for fixing your system.
Before beginning a repair, we’ll estimate the cost (labor and parts) and help you determine if it is more economical to fix it or replace it. If the expense of the repair is not cost effective, given the age and/or configuration of the system, we’ll make recommendations for a suitable replacement system.